Employment at Neuhoff Communications - Twin Falls
If you want to become part of a team in the broadcasting industry, consider Neuhoff Media in Twin Falls, Idaho. Unlike a lot of the T.V. Media World, we are always hiring and growing in Twin Falls.
Don’t let the fact that we are market 191 be a deterrent. KMVT, FOX 14 and SOUTHERN IDAHO’S CW are a very dominant group of TV stations in Southern Idaho. KMVT’s 6p and 10p news regularly deliver a 70 in-market share and we are usually one of the highest rated CBS affiliates in the U.S.
The bottom line is … we own the market, so we do very well in the revenue department. This means that we are the privileged few in the TV world.
At Neuhoff Communications in Twin Falls:
- ·We work in a 40,000 square foot, two-story, state of the art facility
- ·We have over 75 employees
- ·We are owned by a family, not Wall Street
- ·Although we are small market, we broadcast all of our programming in HD. Please consider that we are in market 191 and produce and broadcast our News in HD. We feel that should tell you something about our approach to the media business, our place in this community and our financial position.
- ·Each year we routinely win dozens of awards from organizations like the Idaho Press Club
- ·We are currently producing 26.5 hours of local news each week
- ·We have 4 network affiliations under one roof; CBS, FOX CW and My Network
- ·In 2010 we were awarded the title of the number one CW affiliate in the U.S.
- ·Our digital properties and social media are second to none.
Twin Falls is the perfect place for a person who enjoys living in a beautiful setting with plenty of outdoor activities. Within 50 miles of the station you can hike, ski or mountain bike elevations over 9,000 feet. Within 10-miles of the station you can whitewater raft class VI rapids or canoe a slow moving river or mountain lake.
Just three miles from the station, you have the opportunity to canoe up to the base of a 300-foot waterfall. Within 3-minutes of the station you can have lunch at a restaurant that sits on the edge of the 500-foot deep Snake River Canyon. While you eat, you can watch people BASE jump off of the bridge that crosses the Snake River. The Perrine Bridge is the only place in the U.S. that it is legal to BASE jump.
If you like life a bit slower, the resort city Sun Valley is just 70-miles down the road. Twin Falls is the perfect place to raise or start a family. Neuhoff Communications broadcast facility is located on the main street in Twin Falls. If a person likes four seasons we have it. The summers are not overly hot and the winters are mild. Twin Falls is 1.5 hours from Boise and 3 hours from Salt Lake City. You can be at the Old Faithful geyser in Yellowstone Park in about 4-hours.
Neuhoff Communications Employment Application
Twin Falls Chamber of Commerce travel guide
City of Twin Falls
Visit Sun Valley
Cost of living calculator
JOBS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME: