High: 66º Low: 42º
High: 69º Low: 45º
High; 73º Low: 48º
General Sales Manager Neuhoff Media Twin Falls/Sun Valley ID
A rare opportunity to live and work in a beautiful area.
Ideal candidate will have a strong vision and have prior success in managing a sales team and growing revenue opportunities. This person must have a proven track record of development and management of fully integrated sales programs for radio, TV or other local media.
This is not the job for someone wanting to wind down their career. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow their career – a current GSM or an LSM ready to step up.
The GSM will report to the GM.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in leading sales driven organizations, as well as providing leadership by developing sellers and promoting teamwork within all station departments.
The right candidate must possess a strong desire to win, be an exceptional and proven leader, and have a track record of revenue success.
The person coming in must be an exceptional trainer and mentor, be a creative-thinker, and be able to recruit and hire the best in the industry. This position is not for a ‘hands-off’/sit behind the desk manager, but for a leader who is highly visible in the market and very involved with the staff – willing to go on sales calls, promotions, and community events.
• Local TV or Radio sales management experience preferably in a cluster or multi-station environment
• Exceptional leadership, fiscal, analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
• Creative, idea-generating, progressive style of management – no old school here!
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Proven success at negotiation and closing
• Experience in creating and implementing new revenue streams both on-air and online
Track Record In:
• Exceeding revenue goals and outperforming the market
• Developing creative sales solutions including NTR, online and other non-spot revenue programs
• Recruiting, hiring and training a diverse and high-achieving sales staff
• Building solid and loyal customer and staff relationships
• Providing highly effective community leadership and representation
• Demonstrating exemplary business ethics
Qualified and interested candidates should email Kate Glenn at email@example.com All inquires will remain confidential! EOE