High: 83º Low: 60º
High: 80º Low: 57º
High; 75º Low: 53º
Meet Our Advertising and Marketing Consultants
Advertising is mandatory for the success of all businesses, no matter their size. The right medium gives you a chance to connect with existing customers, expand your client base, compete with other businesses and establish your brand’ s identity.
1. Creating awareness. Advertising informs people about a brand or service, builds familiarity and earns consumer trust.
2. Reaching new customers. Community demographics change. Customers grow older, younger ones enter into their buying years and new residents move into a market. Advertising reaches out to the changing consumer.
3. Keeping loyal customers. Loyal customers are the life blood of any business and advertising reminds them a business is still there to meet their needs.
4. Staying ahead of the competition. When competitors are advertising lower prices, advertising reminds shoppers of the value-added services offered by you.
1. Determine a specific goal. Perhaps you want to move older merchandise, improve your business’ image, or promote new merchandise. Maybe you want to keep up with a competitor. Set a sales goal and a target completion date to help you focus your message and track progress.
2. Identify your target market. Observe your current customers to understand your business’ natural client base. Consider your market potential and the available customer population of the local area. Select a target demographic. Know as much as you can about these potential customers including age, gender, income level, ethnicity, and interests.
3. Develop a focused strategy. Keeping your specific goal and customer in mind, decide which marketing strategy will be most successful. To boost sales, discounts or financing offers might appeal to customers. To boost image, focus on unique services or qualities your store offers. Determine a timeline for your campaign so you can reach your goal by the target date.
4. Create a meaningful and motivating message. Choose one or two messages to drive home in the campaign. This will leave consumers with a clear, lasting impression. If you’re running a promotion, focus on that. If you want to get consumers excited about a specific line of products, highlight what makes them special.
5. Select the best media to use. Determine what your target market is watching, reading, and listening to. Ask your customers about their favorite radio stations, TV programs, newspapers, and magazines. Don’t interrogate them, but see how much you can find out. Decide when your target market is watching TV and which other media would best supplement your TV campaign.
6. Plan an analysis strategy. Decide how exactly you’ll gauge the effectiveness of your ad campaign. Keep track of customer zip codes, and purchases. Train salespeople to ask customers how they heard about the store or what make them decide to visit.
1. Keep it simple. This will prevent you and the viewer from getting confused. A significant but simple benefit of your business will keep audiences on your wavelength.
2. Focus on one basic idea. Give people one big reason to become your customer. It’s easier for you to plan, and for viewers to remember.
3. Be clear. Don’t undermine your message with a complicated presentation. Be direct.
4. Be unique and unexpected. Your ad will stand out if you do something different, but make sure it still makes sense in the context of your message, your business, and your target audience.
5. Involve your viewer. Give audiences a way to connect with your ad. Make the viewer curious or provocative to trigger a response.
6. Use emotion. Try to hit a nerve. If consumers can relate to what they see in your ad, they’ll feel more connected.
7. Consider production elements. Use sight, sound, motion, and emotion together to create a powerful experience.
8. Prove the benefit. Demonstrate that your claim is true and trustworthy.
9. Identify yourself. Include your business name and identifying information so clearly that it stands out. It’s the most important thing for consumers to remember.
Weaknesses: Cost, limited flexibility, competition and clutter, limited medium (no sound or motion), list maintenance.
Weaknesses: Fragmented audiences, smaller market coverage, ad clutter, unreliable measurement data.
Weaknesses: Clutter, online competition, limited medium (no sound or motion), cost, fractured audience, lack of flexibility.
Internet & Social Media
Weaknesses: Clutter, limited demographics, brand degradation, privacy concerns.
Weaknesses: Diminishing readership, limited medium (no sound or motion), cost.
Weaknesses: Fragmentation, audience distraction, limited “primetime” hours, limited medium (no sight and motion).
Why KMVT and FOX 14?
1. We have the only local news in the market.
2. KMVT airs CBS programming in 1080i HD and FOX airs programming in the FOX Network standard of 720P. In April of 2012 we started airing our local newscasts in HD. KMVT and FOX 14's picture clarity are second to none and that means that people are more likely to watch and see your commercial.
3. Neuhoff Media has invested approximately $3.5 million into the station over the last three years to ensure that we are broadcasting at a level very few small market television stations can.
4. We are owned by a family who believe strongly in giving back to our community. In 2012 Neuhoff Communications employees gave over 2000 volunteer hours to our community. In addition, Neuhoff Communications provided over $1-Million worth of airtime for charities. Lastly, over 6,000 kids received a Christmas gift thanks to KMVT’s Toys for Tot’s campaign. This makes a tremendous difference in the lives of many people in our community and we will continue to help.
5. Since we are the only local stations in the market, we primarily transact business with businesses here in our community. That helps to support the strength of our hometown businesses.
6. We have an experienced sales and production staff. They are professionals who continue to educate themselves on the newest trends in advertising. They live here too, and care deeply about making your business successful.
7. We have plenty of advertising options for you, beyond the :30 second spot. We offer many other advertising venues including internet, mobile apps, trade shows and special promotions. We create very unique and targeted promotions for our clients. If there is something special that you are looking for, let us know and our team will find a way to make it happen.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT PROMOTING YOUR BUSINESS ON OUR TOP RATED TELEVISION STATIONS. 208-733-1100.