High: 24º Low: 8º
High: 25º Low: 2º
High; 17º Low: 1º
Healthy Lifestyle Event - Magic Valley Kidney Center
Date(s) & Time(s)::
August 29, 2013 at 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM
Location: United States
Phone: (208) 735-3914
Magic Valley Kidney Center Invites The Public To Free Information Sessions about Kidney DiseaseReturn to event list.
Millions of Americans have kidney disease, and many of them do not even know it. Magic Valley Kidney Center is hosting one of its informative Treatment Options Programs (TOPs) that will include information on how to live a healthy lifestyle on dialysis. The event is free and offers educational information to those who want to learn more about chronic kidney disease (CKD), and the different kinds of treatments available today.
This healthy lifestyle event is open to the public. TOPs is a community education program designed for:
– Chronic kidney disease patients who may need dialysis, or want to be prepared by learning
about their treatment options early in the progression of their CKD.
– Existing dialysis patients who are interested in learning about alternative treatment options.
– Family members, friends and caregivers.
– Anyone at risk for CKD, including:
– People with diabetes or high blood pressure.
– Ethnic groups, including blacks, Asians, Hispanics and American Indians.
– Senior citizens.
– People with a family history of CKD.
This event is Free and Open to the public on Thursday, August 29th from 4 - 8 p.m.
Magic Valley Kidney Center is located at 350 North Haven Drive, Twin Falls, Idaho