Homeowners safe after fire in Buhl

By  | 

BUHL, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) Homeowners are safe after a chimney fire in Buhl on Friday.

Buhl Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 229 8th Ave. in Buhl around 6:30 p.m.

The fire stayed within the chimney and attic, causing minimum damage to the ground floor.

Filer Fire helped fight the blazes with their ladder truck, which could better reach the snow-covered roof.

Buhl Fire has identified the preliminary cause as chimney malfunction.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus