TWIN FALLS, Idaho (News Release) - The Idaho Transportation Board is holding a subcommittee meeting Tuesday, Sept. 20, at 4 p.m. in Twin Falls to discuss an application to allow trucks weighing up to 129,000 pounds on a section of U.S. 30 in eastern Idaho.
The meeting will be at the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare, 601 Pole Line Road in Twin Falls, Idaho, in Conference Rooms A and C.
The subcommittee’s options include, but are not limited to, holding the request for additional information or recommending the Board reject or approve the application. The result of any decisions will be presented to the full transportation board at a future meeting.
Public testimony will not be taken at the meeting.
Those interested in listening to the subcommittee’s proceedings can do so by calling 1-888-211-0253, then entering conference number 4567#, then security pin 1234#.
The agenda is below and also can be viewed at itd.idaho.gov.
1. Welcome and Preliminary Matters - Chair Jim Kempton
- March 23, 2016 Subcommittee meeting minutes
- Manual, May 13, 2016 (legislative format)
- Manual, August 29, 2016 (clean version with membership change)
2. Case #201613: U.S. 30 - Milepost 330.82 to Milepost 333.447
Chief Engineer's (CE) Analysis and Recommendation, CE Kimbol Allen
Public Comments - Public Involvement Coordinator, Adam Rush
3. Subcommittee Discussion and Recommendation - Chair Kempton
4. Old/New Business