Small stovetop grease fire quickly extinguished

TWIN FALLS, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) — The Twin Falls Fire Department helped extinguished a home grease fire Monday afternoon.

At about 4 p.m., the fire department responded to the 300 block of Borah Avenue West with three engines.

When crews arrived an occupant at the home had the fire mostly contained.

Battalion Chief Ron Aguirre said fire crews finished putting out the small stovetop fire and helped to ventilate the residence.

Aguirre said there was no damage to the home and no one was injured.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus