Students safe after bathroom fire

By  | 

BURLEY, Idaho (KMVT/KSVT) White Pine Elementary students in Burley were temporarily evacuated Friday.

Fire crews worked to contain a small fire in one of the bathrooms.

No injuries were reported and students returned to their classrooms shortly after.

The incident is under investigation by school officials, but they believe students lighting a roll of toilet paper on fire is the cause.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus