KMVT News has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Sales Assistant. The Sales Assistant will help support various departments with special projects and as a backup support for the Sales, Reception and Administration departments.
Provide support for Sales Department, Receptionist, Business Manager and General Manager.
- Duties will include answering phones and greeting guests as a backup for receptionist. Track community room reservations.
- Work on a variety of projects which will include planning and facilitating monthly staff meetings, special projects, assemble various presentation materials.
- Pull winners for sponsored contests, post obituaries and community events. Write scripts for PSA. Post promotional posters.
- Assist Business manager with payable and receivable duties including mailings, restock office supplies, scanning and copying and filing of documents, incoming and outgoing mail, as well as other duties related to office administration.
- Able to work approximately 3-4 hours per day, Monday – Friday
- Professional, positive attitude with a commitment to confidentiality.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Technology savvy
- Resourceful and creative and thrives in stressful or challenging situations
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Successfully pass drug test and motor vehicle records check
If you feel you have these skills, please go here to apply: Apply Now!
KMVT is the dominant news source for Twin Falls and central Idaho. Twin Falls offers great scenic views and diverse recreation opportunities. Winter in Idaho brings the opportunity for snow sports all over the state, and our station is 45 minutes from World Class skiing in Sun Valley.
When the snow melts, enjoy mountain biking, hiking, fishing and picnics. Take in views of the massive Snake River Canyon or tee off surrounded by canyon walls and dazzling waterfalls.
Home to the “Niagara of the West”, Shoshone Falls is higher than Niagara Falls and a unique and beautiful site to enjoy. Kayak and explore the Snake River or dine in a great local restaurant – featuring fresh Idaho local grown potatoes, of course!
Learn more about KMVT at, http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/?article=402306135&disable=ads.
ABOUT GRAY TELEVISION:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in over 50 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
Please apply online at www.gray.tv/applynow
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray Television's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.