Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in over 50 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
KMVT is the dominant news source for Twin Falls and central Idaho. Twin Falls offers great scenic views and diverse recreation opportunities. Winter in Idaho brings the opportunity for snow sports all over the state, and our station is 45 minutes from World Class skiing in Sun Valley.
When the snow melts, enjoy mountain biking, hiking, fishing and picnics. Take in views of the massive Snake River Canyon or tee off surrounded by canyon walls and dazzling waterfalls.
Home to the “Niagara of the West”, Shoshone Falls is higher than Niagara Falls and a unique and beautiful site to enjoy. Kayak and explore the Snake River or dine in a great local restaurant – featuring fresh Idaho local grown potatoes, of course!
Learn more about KMVT at, http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/?article=402306135&disable=ads.
KMVT is currently seeking a Promotions Coordinator to add to our team. A Promotions Coordinator works with our news team to develop online & television promos in order to help promote and expand awareness of KMVT and it content. Along with assisting in the development of PSAs and local event preparations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with the news team to produce television promos for brand awareness and station promotional announcements
• Ability to operate a video camera and edit using Adobe Premiere, Aftereffects, and other software
• Design graphics and animation
• Develop scripts and promo concepts, including storyboards
• Ability to direct talent during shoots
• Familiarity with lighting techniques
• Familiarity with audio/microphones
• Handle deadlines & time management
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Proven experience in video production necessary and provide a reel.
• Creativity, self-motivated, and enthusiastic personalities are crucial.
• All candidates must be proficient in all software (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, and Cinema 4D).
• Have a strong attention to detail, be able make decisions without supervision, and work in close proximity of others.
• Must be able to pass TSA/FAA security check to be licensed to fly a drone.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Must be over 18 years of age.
• Driver’s license and vehicle required.
• Must have a clean driving record and live drug free.
If you feel you have these skills, please go here to apply: Apply Now!
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray Television’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.