Don't put your yard sale sign just anywhere!
Your garage is cleaned out and now you have boxes full of items you want to get rid of at a yard sale. Now is the time to make the sign.
But did you know the City of Twin Falls has rules regulating the location and times of these signs?
1. Signs must be posted after NOON the day before a yard sale and must be taken down prior to NOON the day after.
2. Signs must be less than 6 square feet in area.
3. Yard sale signs can only be posted on private property with consent from the owner.
4. Signs cannot be within 10 feet from the street pavement.
5. Yard sale signs cannot be within 60 feet of another sign.
If you violate these rules, you're subject to the city code enforcement officer taking them down. If you have any questions, please email Sean Standley at email@example.com or call 735-7278.