Twin Falls - 48.0 F (8.9 C)
  • Wednesday

    High: 65º Low: 41º

  • Thursday

    High: 69º Low: 43º

  • Friday

    High; 72º Low: 46º

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Cause For Family Death In Pocatello

Tools

By Paul Johnson

Pocatello, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KSVT-TV ) - Police in Pocatello are investigating the deaths of multiple persons this Monday morning. Authorities say the home where the body's were found is in the 1700 block of Satterfield. Detectives are looking into the deaths of the Parrish family -- Bill, 47, wife, Ross, 46, and sons Keegan, 14, and Liam, 12. On Monday, Bannock County Coroner Kim Quick said they died of carbon monoxide poisoning around 11 p.m. Saturday or in the early morning hours of Sunday.

The Pocatello Fire Department said the carbon monoxide came from a water heater that was not working properly.The incident occurred late Saturday night or early Sunday morning.

A Boise woman, claiming to be a relative of the family, told KIFI TV news in Idaho Falls Monday that a relative found the family's bodies after they failed to show up for a family gathering Sunday.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates