Twin Falls - 57.0 F (13.9 C)
  • Friday

    High: 84º Low: 54º

  • Saturday

    High: 92º Low: 59º

  • Sunday

    High; 95º Low: 64º

Cause Of Weekend House Fire Released By The Twin Falls Fire Department

Tools

By Paul Johnson

Twin Falls, Idaho (KMVT-TV) A fire that damaged two homes and left a family displaced over the weekend is being ruled accidental.

The home at 612 Cedarbrook Drive went up in flames Saturday just after 2 p.m.

Fire officials are attributing the blaze to an unattended candle.

The fire started in the garage and quickly moved to the bonus room above.

Three stations and eleven firefighters battled the flames for nearly an hour before they got it under control.

It's still not clear at this time if the home is a total loss.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates