Five People Indicted in Idaho On "Spice" Charges
Magic Valley, Idaho (KMVT-TV) - Five people have been indicted by a Federal Grand Jury in Idaho on “spice” charges.
Law enforcement agencies executed fourteen search warrants on Wednesday; eleven of those in Twin Falls County.
Officials have released the names of those who are now facing federal charges of conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance.
They are: Allen Nagel, 44, Stephanie Nagel, 38, Gary Nagel, 45, and Josh Cserepes, 26, who are all from Twin Falls along with Oregon resident Joshua Becker, 32.
The warrants were a result of a nationwide push against the industry responsible for making and selling the often deadly drugs.
The four Twin Falls defendants will be arraigned in federal court on Friday morning in Pocatello.
If convicted, they face up to twenty years in prison, a $100,000 fine and a minimum three years of supervised release.
Search warrants were executed at the following Magic Valley locations:
• All State Auto Sales, 2135 Kimberly Road, Twin Falls, Idaho
• All State Auto Sales, 284 Washington Street North, Twin Falls, Idaho
• Boo Boo’s Skate Shop, 143 4th Avenue West, Twin Falls, Idaho
• Churchman’s Jewelry, 153 Main Avenue West, Twin Falls, Idaho
• Dark Side Glass Blowers, 2487 Kimberly Rd., Suite H, Twin Falls, Idaho
• Fat Ratt Tattoo & Body Piercing, 1440 Blue Lakes Blvd.. North, Twin Falls, Idaho
• Smoke N’ Head, 287 Washington Street North, Twin Falls, Idaho
• Ta Ta’s, 221 South Lincoln Suite C, Jerome, Idaho
• 175 Bellevue Court, Twin Falls, Idaho
• 482 Cypress Way, Twin Falls, Idaho
• 3295 Longbow, Twin Falls, Idaho
Search warrants were also executed at:
• A & J Distribution, 15757 Southwest 74th Ave, #590, Tigard, Oregon
• 15012 South West Summerview Dr., Tigard, Oregon
• A & J Distribution, 1321 North East 76th Ave. Suite A, Vancouver, Washington