Gooding House Fire Leaves Two Adults And Child Homeless


By Paul Johnson

Gooding, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV ) - A house fire in Gooding on Christmas Eve has left a man, a woman and a three year old boy without a place to live. The fire, reported at around 4 pm destroyed everything in the house. The home was described as small by fire Chief Brandon Covey. Probably around 800 square feet. Total loss, about $60,000, Chief Covey said. He added that the cause was possibly a space heater. The Red Cross has been notified and has provided temporary accommodations. If you would like to donate items to help the family those can be left at Markey’s Super Tow, 1406 Kimberly Road in Twin Falls.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates