Twin Falls - 61.0 F (16.1 C)
  • Thursday

    High: 62º Low: 45º

  • Friday

    High: 72º Low: 38º

  • Saturday

    High; 65º Low: 44º

UPDATE: Jerome County Firefighters Battle House Blaze

Tools

By Paul Johnson

UPDATE: Officials on the scene say it appears the fire started near the chimney and then spread to the upper floor area. Firefighters were able to contain the blaze to that area of the home but according to at least one person on the scene, the home suffered smoke damage. The owners of the home were not home when the blaze broke out. At this time, the dollar damage amount has not been released.

Photos Courtesy of Macie Heath, Matt Hartgrave and Ben Lyda

Jerome, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV ) - Jerome Firefighters are at the scene of a house fire this Friday afternoon. The fire was reported at 80 North and 100 West. It appears that the structure is a home with another home nearby. It doesn’t appear that the second home is in danger of the fire at this time. According to witnesses on the scene, there was a lot of smoke in the area. Further details are not known at this time. Idaho’s First News is covering the developing story and will have more as it becomes available.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates