High: 59º Low: 43º
High: 54º Low: 36º
High; 51º Low: 35º
Twin Falls High School Evacuated Due To Possible Gas Leak
UPDATE: 10:04 AM - Students have been allowed to return to class, school officials say. The leaking water heater was located in the gym area and according to Beth Pendergrass, was reported by a teacher and several students. The school officials immediately ordered the school evacuated for safety reasons.
UPDATE: 9:51AM - The gas leak has been located. School Spokeswoman Beth Pendergrass said it was a water heater in the laundry room that was causing the problem. Officials from the school district will allow the student’s back in, as soon as Intermountain Gas says it’s safe.
Twin Falls, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV ) - Students at the Twin Falls High School have been evacuated due to a possible gas leak. Beth Pendergrass with the school district said she was notified of the situation about 9:20 this morning. The Twin Falls Fire department is on scene and are will allow the students back in as soon as it’s safe, officials say.