High: 92º Low: 64º
High: 93º Low: 62º
High; 79º Low: 53º
Twin Falls, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV ) A Twin Falls home is badly damaged after a fire broke out Monday evening.
The house at 457 Jeweler Street went up in flames around 6:30 pm.
Three engines from the Twin Falls Fire Department responded.
According to Battalion Chief Jack Barnes the fire started in a back bedroom closet and spread to the hallway.
A family of five was at home, but they all got out safely.
The house sustained significant smoke and fire damage.
It’s not clear what sparked the fire at this time, but an investigator is on the scene and we'll bring you the latest as it becomes available.