Twin Falls Home Suffers Minor Damage From Fire


By Paul Johnson

Twin Falls, Idaho (KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV) - At around 11:18 this morning, fire crews in Twin Falls responded to a structure fire at 719 3rd Avenue North.
When crews arrived on the scene they found smoking coming from the attic of the single story home.
After further investigation, the fire crews found that an over loaded socket along with old wiring was more than like the blame for the fire.
Idaho power was called out and all electricity to the home was shut off.
Minor damage did occur within the walls and no injuries were reported.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates