High: 30º Low: 16º
Slight Chc Snow
High: 33º Low: 28º
High; 39º Low: 26º
Twin Falls Home Suffers Minor Damage From Fire
Twin Falls, Idaho (KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV) - At around 11:18 this morning, fire crews in Twin Falls responded to a structure fire at 719 3rd Avenue North.
When crews arrived on the scene they found smoking coming from the attic of the single story home.
After further investigation, the fire crews found that an over loaded socket along with old wiring was more than like the blame for the fire.
Idaho power was called out and all electricity to the home was shut off.
Minor damage did occur within the walls and no injuries were reported.