High: 62º Low: 40º
High: 72º Low: 43º
High; 66º Low: 42º
Upholstery Business In Twin Falls Suffers Fire And Smoke Damage
Twin Falls, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV ) A spark from a worker wielding ignited a small fire at Quality Upholstery at 154 Washington Street in Twin Falls. The fire was reported at 6:31am Thursday Morning. Fire crews report some product and smoke damage at the business. The fire department had to break a window in order to ventilate the building. There were no injuries reported.