Twin Falls - 59.0 F (15.0 C)
  • Thursday

    High: 59º Low: 43º

  • Friday

    High: 54º Low: 36º

  • Saturday

    High; 51º Low: 35º

Upholstery Business In Twin Falls Suffers Fire And Smoke Damage

Tools

By Paul Johnson

Twin Falls, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV ) A spark from a worker wielding ignited a small fire at Quality Upholstery at 154 Washington Street in Twin Falls. The fire was reported at 6:31am Thursday Morning. Fire crews report some product and smoke damage at the business. The fire department had to break a window in order to ventilate the building. There were no injuries reported.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates