Twin Falls - 65.0 F (18.3 C)
  • Thursday

    High: 65º Low: 47º

  • Friday

    High: 69º Low: 49º

  • Saturday

    High; 71º Low: 41º

Fire Damages Garage In Twin Falls Neighborhood

Tools

By Paul Johnson

Twin Falls, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KSVT-TV ) - Fire investigators believe that a electrical cord attached to a space heater may have caused a fire that heavily damaged the inside of a garage attached to a home at 241 Sunrise Blvd. North in Twin Falls.

Eleven firefighters and four trucks responded to the blaze, reported Wednesday at 10:13 pm. City spokesman Josh Palmer said the fire was contained to the garage area. Most everything inside was damaged. When the firefighters arrived, they saw heavy smoke pouring from the structure. It’s estimated that the dollar loss will reach 10,000.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates