High: 88º Low: 65º
High: 90º Low: 66º
High; 89º Low: 64º
Burley, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KSVT-TV ) - Fire destroyed Cali-Styles, a retail clothing store this Monday afternoon. Burley Fire Chief Shannon Tolman said they were notified of the blaze at 12:37pm. When they arrived the glass in front of the building was completely blackened and smoke was coming from the building. They were able to contain the blaze to the one building but there was significant damage to the structure and all the contents were lost.
Cali-Styles operated on a Tuesday through Saturday schedule and was closed when firefighters arrived. At this time it’s believed the fire started as the result of an overloaded extension cord. Chief Tolman said there were two heaters plugged into one cord.
The fire department from Burley was assisted by crews from Declo and Heyburn. Fire investigators have not determined the value that was lost.