Twin Falls - 39.0 F (3.9 C)
  • Wednesday

    High: 62º Low: 46º

  • Thursday

    High: 68º Low: 45º

  • Friday

    High; 72º Low: 46º

Fire Destroys Garage In Gooding

Tools

By Paul Johnson

Gooding, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KSVT-TV ) - Fire gutted a garage in Gooding Wednesday evening. Fire Chief Brandon Covey said the department was called to the 500 block of Wyoming Street just after 7:30 pm. When they arrived they found a single car garage fully involved. The structure was not attached to the home. Two propane bottles exploded inside and all the contents were lost. “It was a total loss”, the fire chief said. The fire department was able to keep the flames from damaging any other nearby structures. There were no injuries reported. Officials suspect the cause to be electrical.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates