Twin Falls - 56.0 F (13.3 C)
  • Tuesday

    High: 82º Low: 51º

  • Wednesday

    High: 72º Low: 54º

  • Thursday

    High; 71º Low: 46º

Fire In Jerome Reported Under Manufactured Home

Tools

By Paul Johnson

Jerome, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KSVT-TV ) - The Jerome Fire department made quick work of a fire that started under a manufactured home this Tuesday morning. The fire, reported at 10:50am at 522 5th Avenue West, was reported by neighbors who saw the smoke. Fire officials say it appears to have been electrical due to overloaded extension cords. The fire was contained to the area under the home.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates