Jerome Fire Respond To Silo Elevator Fire


By Paul Johnson

Jerome, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KSVT-TV ) - The Jerome Fire department was called to a fire inside a silo elevator on South Davis and “T” street early this Monday morning. The call for help went out just after 9am. Smoke could be seen from the top of the structure. At this time unconfirmed reports indicate that a motor may have caused the fire. A second alarm was sent out for additional manpower.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates