High: 73º Low: 43º
High: 63º Low: 39º
High; 76º Low: 48º
Twin Falls, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV ) Jerome Public Works has tips for snow removal and snow safety in the winter season.
1. Snow removal will be based on priority, main roads first, then connecting roads, etc. (See attachment for more information.) When the snow plows operate, they will operate as needed which will not necessarily be from 9AM to 5PM.
2. When residential streets are plowed, the farthest streets in the City will be plowed first.
3. Residents are encouraged to park in their driveways rather than on the street for better snow removal. Additionally, trash cans should not be placed in the street until after the road is plowed.
4. People should not follow behind a plow too closely. They should leave about 30 feet between their vehicle and the snow plow.
5. Residents are encouraged to plan ahead and leave plenty of time to get to their location. Please drive safely.