Twin Falls - 58.0 F (14.4 C)
  • Wednesday

    High: 83º Low: 60º

  • Thursday

    High: 80º Low: 57º

  • Friday

    High; 75º Low: 53º

Neighbor Helps Put Out House Fire

Tools

By KMVT News

Twin Falls, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KSVT-TV )

A quick thinking neighbor comes to the rescue to save a burning house in Twin Falls.

A female resident at 1877 4th Avenue East was cooking when a grease fire started on the stove.

A neighbor saw flames through the window and ran over with bath towels to help smother the fire.

Battalion Chief Jack Barnes with the Twin Falls Fire Department tells us by the time fire crews arrived the fire had dissipated.

There was no real structure damage.

The female resident was treated for minor injuries at St. Luke’s Magic Valley.

The fire department, police department, and paramedics all responded to the scene.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates