A Pet Pig In Idaho Starts A House Fire


By Paul Johnson

Ammon, Idaho (CNN) - An Idaho family's pet pig is blamed for starting a house fire Tuesday morning.
This is video of firefighters putting out the flames.
Brunson Smith says they brought their pig into the garage because it wasn't feeling well.
Then it knocked over a heater. We walked in there and couldn't stay in there for more than three seconds cause it would just about knock you out. So toxic the fumes in there. I look over and there's a little pig hunched over in the corner, just sitting there looking around, didn't even seem to notice there was smoke in there, pulled it out and just ran off. The fire burned a corner of the garage. No one was injured.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates