Twin Falls - 77.0 F (25.0 C)
  • Wednesday

    High: 94º Low: 61º

  • Thursday

    High: 79º Low: 52º

  • Friday

    High; 84º Low: 57º

Toddler Dies After Ingesting Chili Powder

Tools

By Paul Johnson

Apple Valley, California (CNN) - A toddler is dead after police say she ingested chili powder as punishment.
Authorities were called to this California home on Sunday for a child suffering a seizure after eating the chili powder.
The two-year-old girl was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The child's 21-year-old caretaker is now facing charges.
Amanda Sorensen is being held on a half-a-million dollars bail.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates