High: 78º Low: 48º
High: 54º Low: 40º
High; 61º Low: 46º
Toddler Dies After Ingesting Chili Powder
Apple Valley, California (CNN) - A toddler is dead after police say she ingested chili powder as punishment.
Authorities were called to this California home on Sunday for a child suffering a seizure after eating the chili powder.
The two-year-old girl was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
The child's 21-year-old caretaker is now facing charges.
Amanda Sorensen is being held on a half-a-million dollars bail.