St. Anthony Home Destroyed By Fire/Explosion
Photo Courtesy of KIFI-TV
Saint Anthony, Idaho (KIFI-TV) - Three people were hospitalized when a house near the Relay Station restaurant east of St. Anthony caught fire early Wednesday.
Neighbors said it sounded like an explosion. The house where the Kelsey family was living was destroyed. It's suspected a propane tank exploded.
The St. Anthony and Ashton fire departments were dispatched to the scene. Three people living at the house were hurt. A man was flown to Eastern Idaho Medical Center with burns, and his wife and daughter were brought to Madison Memorial Hospital. All are in stable condition, a cousin of the family said.
Four dogs died in the fire.