Twin Falls - 68.0 F (20.0 C)
  • Monday

    High: 74º Low: 51º

  • Tuesday

    High: 83º Low: 52º

  • Wednesday

    High; 72º Low: 46º

Fire Damages Boise Home

Tools

By Paul Johnson

Photo Courtesy of KBOI TV Boise.

Boise, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV ) - Hot Ashes from a fireplace and dumped into a garbage can in a garage is to blame for a house fire early this Tuesday morning. According to the Boise Fire Department, they were called to a structure fire in the 1400 block of East Rimrock Court. Flames were coming from a wall of the garage at 7:28 a.m.
Firefighters quickly extinguished the blaze however damage to the wall of the garage was extensive. Flames had extended into the attic. Two vehicles inside the garage suffered heat and smoke damage. Firefighters were able to keep the flames from spreading into the home. There were two people at home at the time of the fire. Neighbors alerted them and they were able to get out. There were no injuries.


Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates