Twin Falls - 43.0 F (6.1 C)
  • Wednesday

    High: 58º Low: 40º

  • Thursday

    High: 66º Low: 39º

  • Friday

    High; 70º Low: 43º

Police say couple died from carbon monoxide

Tools

By

12/11/09

GRANGEVILLE, Idaho (AP) _ Investigators say an elderly couple
from northern Idaho whose bodies were found near their home earlier
this week died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Idaho County Undersheriff Jim Gorges identified the victims as
71-year-old John Chandler and Marie Chandler, age unknown. Gorges
says the couple were sleeping in a converted charter bus while they
were remodeling their house near Grangeville. The bodies were found
Monday by a neighbor who had been making periodic checks.

Gorges tells the Lewiston Tribune the carbon monoxide poisoning
was due to inadequate heating ventilation in the bus.
___

Information from: Lewiston Tribune, http://www.lmtribune.com


(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)
APNP-12-11-09 1020MST<




Subscribe to our Newsletters

KMVT Breaking News Alerts

Morning & Afternoon News Updates