Joseph Chapman said on Wednesday, Oct 17 at 1:28 PM
I loved her more than she probably knew. She was a blast. My gosh she was contagious. I will never forget Salliemae and their love affair. I am hopeful she is with our Father in heaven now as I have not seen her since those hot summer days. ByeNanner
Joseph Chapman said on Wednesday, Oct 17 at 1:16 PM
Forgive me, but is this the same Nancy that was famous for her Great Danes??
I am now 44, and was for some reason just reminded of her from my childhood. Googled, only to discover this was just a few days ago.
Cyndie Woods said on Saturday, Oct 6 at 10:47 PM
Nancy and I worked together wrapping presents during the holidays at the old Sears store on Main Street. I am sorry and sad to read about Nancy's death.
KMVT is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:
Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.
AS FAR AS THE COMMENTING RULES:
KMVT encourages users to suggest removal of comments that violate any of the house rules:
1. Keep it clean - This is a public forum, open to civilized people who do not appreciate obscene, vulgar or sexually-oriented language, no matter how creatively spelled.
2. Keep it civil - Don't defame, threaten, abuse or invade the privacy of other readers or the subjects of stories. No racism, sexism or any other sort of -ism that degrades another person will be tolerated.
3. Keep it truthful and legal - Don't lie, impersonate another individual or post comments that advocate illegal activity.
4. Keep on topic - Stay focused on the subject at hand. Do not post advertisements or solicitations for funds, goods, or services.
5. Be responsible - Comments are the sole responsibility of those who post them.
6. Share your knowledge - Give us your eyewitness accounts, background and observations. If you see a factual error in a story or think there are issues we should follow up on, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-733-1100 ext 3060.
7. Exercise your authority - Police these comments and suggest removal of those that violate the house rules.
8. And remember - Rules violators may be permanently banned from commenting.
Questions about commenting or other inquiries about this site may be sent to: email@example.com
502 2nd Ave N
Twin Falls, ID
Return to top
© 2008-2013 Broadcast Interactive Media and KMVT.
Original trademark and copyright holders maintain their respective rights.
Comments and submitted content remain copyright of the submitter.