High: 54º Low: 39º
High: 60º Low: 43º
High; 55º Low: 39º
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MANY WILL ENTER, FEW WILL WIN. KMVT News, Neuhoff Communications
Football Challenge (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by KMVT News, Neuhoff Communications ("Sponsor"), 1100 Blue Lakes Blvd N, Twin Falls, ID.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, who "like" Sponsor on Facebook, and, if a minor under the laws of their state of residence, have parent or guardian permission to enter the Sweepstakes under the terms of these Official Rules. Any entries not eligible for any reason will be disqualified from winning the prize without notification. Employees of Sponsor, and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies involved in this Sweepstakes, and their immediate family members (parent, child, spouse, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning 12:00:01am Mountain Time ("MT") on August 23, 2013 through 11:59:59pm MT on September 5, 2013 (the "Entry Period"), log in to your Facebook account and follow the on-screen entry instructions on the Jason Carter Sports - KMVT Facebook page to enter the Football Challenge Sweepstakes. Information required for entry includes your first and last name, e-mail address and any other information required in the offer, (collectively, "Entry Information"), and one (1) submission of completed quiz questions (the"Submission"). Your Entry Information and Submission will together constitute one (1) entry ("Entry") into the Sweepstakes. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor. Your Entry will not be acknowledged or returned. Your entry will be posted to www.facebook.com/ JasonCarterSports. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant grants Sponsor a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable right to reproduce, copy, publish, display, distribute, perform, translate, adapt, modify, and otherwise use the Submission, without restriction and without compensation, notification, or additional consent from Entrant or any third party. Entrant warrants that it has the sole and exclusive right to grant such rights to Sponsor, and that the Sponsor's reproduction, publishing, displaying, and/or other use of the Submission will not infringe on any rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity rights, or create claims for breach of contract, anywhere in the world. Entrant agrees that Sponsor shall have no obligation to copy, publish, display, or otherwise exploit the Submission. The Submission must not include materials (language, phrases, quotations, etc.) belonging to or copyrighted by third parties. Any such Submission will be disqualified. The Submission must not contain any material that infringes upon any personal, proprietary, or any other right of any third party. The Submission must not contain any obscene or otherwise objectionable material (as determined by Sponsor within its sole discretion). The Submission must not contain any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation. The Submission must not contain any material that: (a) would give or threaten to give rise to criminal or civil liability; (b) encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; (c) encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or (d) references any brand name products. Entrant acknowledges that entrant will not receive any compensation of any kind for its Entry. Entries must be received by 11:59:59pm MT on September 5, 2013. Eight (8) winners (“Prize Winners”) will be chosen throughout the course of the campaign. Limit one (1) entry per unique email address, per day and per person during the Entry Period. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void, as are entries that are illegible, garbled, and incomplete or that contain errors. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION/VALIDATION: Eight (8) Prize Winners will be selected at random throughout the course of the campaign. Winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period, by Sponsor, whose decision is final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Each winner (or, if Winner is a minor, the Winner's parent or guardian) may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity form (where legal) within seven (7) days after winner notification is sent. Noncompliance within this time period, with these Official Rules or the return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and, at Sponsors' discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entrants. Prize will be fulfilled approximately 2-3 weeks after winner validation. Any winner later determined to be ineligible may be required to return his/her prize.
4. PRIZE AND ODDS: Five (5) Winners will receive a Broncos gift card worth $50 and three (3) winners will receive a Idaho Vandals gift card worth $50. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution or transfer of prize except in Sponsor's sole discretion; if any advertised prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute of comparable value. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes is open to over 100,000,000 internet users in the United States.
5. GENERAL RULES: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its designees to use winner's Entry, including Submission, name, city,
state, likeness, voice, biographical information and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity in any and all media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. By participating, entrant (i) agrees to release and hold Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties"), harmless against any and all claims and liability arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or misuse, nonuse or use of any prize (including any travel or activity related thereto); (ii) waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter; and (iii) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, inaccurate, illegible, misdirected, garbled, delayed or undelivered entries or referrals; or for technical hardware or software malfunctions or failures of any kind, lost, unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, which may limit an individual's ability to participate. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify any implicated entrant(s), (and their entries) if any fraud, virus, actions by entrants, technical or other error or problem, or any other occurrence corrupts or affects the administration, integrity, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the event or action warranting such cancellation. In the event this Sweepstakes is cancelled prior to the stated end date, a notice will be posted at facebook.com/JasonCarterSports. CAUTION: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. In the event of such a dispute or in the event a potential winner entered via internet and a dispute arises regarding a specific individual entitled to receive a prize, entries made by internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry and any damage made to the web site will also be the responsibility of the authorized account holder. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Released Parties are not responsible for any technical, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Sweepstakes.
6. WINNER'S NAME: Winners will be notified between August 26, 2013 and September 5, 2013 via email and their names will be available on KMVT’s website.
7. NO WARRANTIES: Sponsor makes no warranties covering any of the prizes furnished as part of this Sweepstakes.
8. GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes and the rights and obligations of the Sponsor and participants will be governed by and controlled by the laws of the
State of Idaho, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings, or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of Idaho, Twin Falls County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Idaho and federal court located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute, or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this Sweepstakes.
10. NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENT: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, or the inclusion of a product or service as the prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.