JOB OPENING – Account Executive
KMVT-TV has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join our Sales team! We provide the culture, tools and environment for you to achieve unlimited success by offering great ideas and creative executions to local businesses.
The Account Executive develops new and incremental revenue, focused on the customer’s return on investment. Retains and grows accounts through insight proposals, proof of performance, and maximizing station assets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Creates a strategic business plan with manager to meet and exceed all revenue goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis
• Develop advertising solutions for new customers that deliver results to their customers
• Up-sell current customers by providing proof of performance and solid results
• Work target accounts in the pipeline at all times. Replenishes as these accounts emerge
• Source extra accounts (prospects) in the pipeline at all times. Replenish as these accounts emerge
• Conduct Needs Analyses and account reviews to uncover the customer’s most essential needs
• Possess a deep understanding of local and regional business vertical segments and constantly seeks to learn more
• Able to demonstrate product knowledge and value to their customers
• Able to explain the benefits of Digital (SEM, SEO, Social, Display) and its integration with TV, in tandem with digital personnel
• Effectively negotiate with customers to meet a winning return on investment
• Collaborate with Media Manager to provide timely and accurate traffic instructions; conducts account maintenance including make-goods posts, and aging/collections
• Create and deliver formal written and verbal presentations to clients
• Use CRM (Matrix) to manage day to day activity, build a pipeline and ensure execution
• Use CRM (Matrix) tool for projections, weekly
• 2 years business to business sales experience preferred
• Local television sales experience preferred
• Proven sales leader with demonstrated record of sales achievement
• Ability to think and lead strategically
• Proven problem solver
• Effective driver of integrated revenue (Television plus Digital)
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Wide Orbit experience is a plus
If you feel you have these skills, please go here to apply:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in more than 50 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
KMVT is the dominate news source for Twin Falls and Central Idaho. Twin Falls offers great scenic views and diverse recreation opportunities. Winter in Idaho bring the opportunity for snow sports all over the state, and our station is 45 minutes from world class skiing in Sun Valley. When the snow melts you can enjoy mountain biking, hiking, fishing, and picnics. Take in views of the massive Snake River Canyon or tee off surrounded by canyon walls and dazzling waterfalls. Home to the “Niagara of the West”, Shoshone Falls is higher than Niagara Falls and a unique and beautiful site to enjoy. Kayak and explore the Snake River or dine in a great local restaurant, featuring fresh Idaho potatoes of course.
Learn more about KMVT
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings