(KMVT/KSVT) — See May 21 election results here.
May 21 Here is a look at this May's election ballot items in the Magic Valley.
Blaine County — Idaho franchisee increase for the city of Hailey, fee month fee people get on their bill. Currently at 1 percent looking to increase to 3 percent. Helps with infrastructure, public streets, rights-of-way, sidewalks, bike-ped infrastructure and streetscape.
Cassia County — City of Burley override levy for public library — $277,280 per year for two years.
Gooding County — Hagerman School District Supplemental Levy (asking for $200,000 each year for two years)
Minidoka County — Joint Minidoka School bond (School bond same as the one in March, voted in Minidoka and parts of Cassia, Jerome and Lincoln counties).
Twin Falls County – City of Twin Falls Fire Station Bond (a $36 million bond to be paid over 20 years), to help build and remodel fire stations.
HIGHWAY DISTRICT races —
• (Gooding County) Bliss Highway Commissioner, subdistrict 3 (Jacob Patterson and Joe Kelso)
• (Jerom eCounty) Jerome Highway District trustee (Mike Praegitzer vs. Larry Covey)
• (Jerome County) Hillsdale highway District trustee (Vance Lehmann vs. Robert Vern Heath)
• (Twin Falls/Cassia counties) Murtaugh Highway Dist. Comm, Subdistrict 3 Rocky T. Matthews and Clayton Howard)
• (Twin Falls County) Twin Falls Highway District Commissioners, Subdistrict 2 (Gene Kafader and Art Baily)
• (Twin FallsCounty) Twin Falls Highway District Commissioners, Subdistrict 3 (Brian Davis and Ron Pierce)
• (Lincoln County) Richfield Highway District (write-in Brandon Hughes and Travis Brownlee)