KMVT Local 11 has an immediate opening for a Technical Media Producer. The Technical Media Producer will work in KMVT’s state-of-the-art control center and will be responsible for assisting in all positions during live and pre-recorded productions, as well as processing content for four television stations and KMVT.com
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare and assist as needed in live and pre-recorded productions for KMVT, KSVT and KMVT.com
• Work with other departments including KMVT’s newsroom to coordinate and produce top-rated television and digital programs
• Monitor on-air signals for KMVT, KSVT, CW, ION and ingest daily programming and commercials
• Operate Ross equipment (including cameras and audio console), NVerzion automation, Photoshop software, and supporting equipment in the KMVT control center.
• Occasional operation of Edius and Adobe CC Premiere Pro editing software.
• Occasional Operation of studio teleprompter.
• Regular care and maintenance of equipment and studio.
• Work closely with other departments to meet daily demands as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must work well with others while maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
• Strong Communication skills required.
• Ability to multi-task under time-sensitive deadlines.
• Strong technical and computing skills.
• Previous newscast directing and master control experience is preferred but not required.
• Experience with Ross, NVerzion Automation or Photoshop/editing applications is a significant plus.
This position requires the flexibility to work mornings, nights, weekends and changing schedules. A valid driver's license is required, as is regular and reasonable work attendance.
Employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug screen and driving record check. Accepting applications until the position is filled.
◘ Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings.
About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
KMVT is the dominant news source for the Magic Valley. KMVT is located in Twin Falls, Idaho, a community along the Snake River, known for its amazing canyon, and Shoshone Falls. Twin Falls is a rapidly growing community, in the midst of amazing agriculture and recreation.
Learn more about KMVT at, http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/?article=402306135&disable=ads.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.