KMVT News has an immediate opening for a Part-Time Technical Media Producer. The Technical Media Producer will work in KMVT’s state-of-the-art control center and will be responsible for directing live and pre-recorded productions, as well as processing content for three television stations and KMVT.com.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with other departments including KMVT’s newsroom to coordinate and produce top-rated television and digital programs
• Prepare and direct live and pre-recorded productions for KMVT, KSVT and KMVT.com
• Monitor on-air signals for KMVT, KSVT, CW and ingest daily programming and commercials
• Operate Ross equipment (including cameras and audio console), NVerzion automation,
• Photoshop software, and supporting equipment in KMVT control center
• Occasional operation of Edius and NewTeck editing software
• Occasional operation of studio teleprompter
• Regular care and maintenance of equipment and studio
• Work closely with other departments to meet daily demands as necessary
• Other duties as assigned
• Team player with professional attitude and strong communication skills
• Ability to multitask under time-sensitive deadline
• Strong technical and computing skills
• Previous newscast directing and master control experience is preferred
• Experience with Ross, NVerzion Automation or Photoshop/editing applications is a significant plus
This position requires the flexibility to work mornings, nights, weekends and changing schedules. A valid driver's license is required, as is regular and reasonable work attendance.
Employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug screen and driving record check. Accepting applications until the position is filled.
If you feel you have these skills, please go here to apply: Apply Now!
About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in over 50 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
KMVT is the dominant news source for Twin Falls and central Idaho. Twin Falls offers great scenic views and diverse recreation opportunities. Winter in Idaho brings the opportunity for snow sports all over the state, and our station is 45 minutes from World Class skiing in Sun Valley. When the snow melts, enjoy mountain biking, hiking, fishing and picnics. Take in views of the massive Snake River Canyon or tee off surrounded by canyon walls and dazzling waterfalls. Home to the “Niagara of the West”, Shoshone Falls is higher than Niagara Falls and a unique and beautiful site to enjoy. Kayak and explore the Snake River or dine in a great local restaurant – featuring fresh Idaho local grown potatoes, of course!
Learn more about KMVT at, http://www.kmvt.com/content/news/?article=402306135&disable=ads.
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of KMVT’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.