Kris Dunn Player Prop Bets: Jazz vs. Spurs - March 29
Kris Dunn and the rest of the Utah Jazz will be matching up versus the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET.
Now let's examine Dunn's available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Kris Dunn Prop Bets vs. the Spurs
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Kris Dunn's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Kris Dunn Insights vs. the Spurs
- This season, he's put up 2.0% of the Jazz's attempted field goals, as he's averaging 9.1 per contest.
- He's made 0.7 threes per game, or 1.1% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- The Jazz rank 13th in possessions per game with 103.6. His opponents, the Spurs, have one of the fastest tempos, ranking fifth with 105.1 possessions per contest.
- On defense, the Spurs have given up 122.5 points per contest, which is the worst in the NBA.
- On the glass, the Spurs are 24th in the NBA, giving up 44.9 rebounds per contest.
- The Spurs are the 27th-ranked team in the league, allowing 26.4 assists per contest.
- Looking at 3-pointers, the Spurs are 16th in the NBA, conceding 12.4 makes per game.
Kris Dunn vs. the Spurs
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Dunn or any of his Jazz teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.