Mariners vs. Braves Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 11:41 AM MDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 4:41 PM MDT
Saturday's game at Truist Park has the Atlanta Braves (28-16) taking on the Seattle Mariners (21-23) at 7:15 PM ET on May 20. Our computer prediction projects a 6-3 win for the Braves, who are favored by our model.
The Braves will give the ball to Jesse Chavez and the Mariners will counter with Logan Gilbert (1-2, 3.91 ERA).
Mariners vs. Braves Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Mariners vs. Braves Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Braves 6, Mariners 3.
Total Prediction for Mariners vs. Braves
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mariners Odds|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
Mariners Performance Insights
- Over their last 10 games, the Mariners have been favored twice and lost each contest.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Seattle and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The Mariners' previous 10 matchups have not had a runline posted by oddsmakers.
- The Mariners have won in five, or 35.7%, of the 14 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Seattle has a win-loss record of 2-4 when favored by +110 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Mariners have a 47.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Averaging 4.4 runs per game (193 total), Seattle is the 20th-highest scoring team in the majors.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 3.64 ERA this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||@ Tigers||L 5-3||Logan Gilbert vs Joey Wentz|
|May 15||@ Red Sox||W 10-1||George Kirby vs Tanner Houck|
|May 16||@ Red Sox||L 9-4||Luis Castillo vs Nick Pivetta|
|May 17||@ Red Sox||L 12-3||Marco Gonzales vs Brayan Bello|
|May 19||@ Braves||L 6-2||Bryce Miller vs Bryce Elder|
|May 20||@ Braves||-||Logan Gilbert vs Jesse Chávez|
|May 21||@ Braves||-||George Kirby vs Jared Shuster|
|May 22||Athletics||-||Luis Castillo vs Drew Rucinski|
|May 23||Athletics||-||Marco Gonzales vs Luis Medina|
|May 24||Athletics||-||Bryce Miller vs Ken Waldichuk|
|May 25||Athletics||-||Logan Gilbert vs JP Sears|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.