Rays vs. Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
Published: May. 20, 2023 at 8:09 AM MDT|Updated: May. 20, 2023 at 2:09 PM MDT
The Milwaukee Brewers (24-20) will look to Owen Miller, riding an 11-game hitting streak, versus the Tampa Bay Rays (33-13) at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Tropicana Field.
The Rays will call on Zach Eflin (5-1) against the Brewers and Eric Lauer (4-4).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rays vs. Brewers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Eflin - TB (5-1, 3.38 ERA) vs Lauer - MIL (4-4, 4.54 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Rays Injury Report|
|Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Brewers Player Props|
|How to Watch Rays vs Brewers|
|Rays vs Brewers Odds|
|Rays vs Brewers Prediction|
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Zach Eflin
- The Rays will hand the ball to Eflin (5-1) for his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six innings against the New York Yankees, giving up four earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with an ERA of 3.38, an 8.80 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.075.
- He has earned a quality start two times in seven starts this season.
- Eflin has pitched five or more innings in seven straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Brewers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Eric Lauer
- Lauer makes the start for the Brewers, his eighth of the season. He is 4-4 with a 4.54 ERA and 39 strikeouts in 39 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last appeared in relief on Sunday, when he tossed 5 1/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals, allowing two earned runs while giving up two hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.54, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings in eight games this season. Opponents are batting .260 against him.
- Lauer has two quality starts this season.
- Lauer heads into this game with four outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.