Mariners vs. Braves: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
The Atlanta Braves (28-17) and the Seattle Mariners (22-23) will square off on Sunday, May 21 at Truist Park, with Jared Shuster pitching for the Braves and George Kirby taking the mound for the Mariners. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:35 PM ET.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -115, while the underdog Mariners have -105 odds to play spoiler. The total for the game has been set at 9.5 runs.
Mariners vs. Braves Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Shuster - ATL (0-2, 7.24 ERA) vs Kirby - SEA (5-2, 2.45 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mariners vs. Braves Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Mariners Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-110||-110||Braves (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to wager on the Mariners and Braves game but want some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Mariners (-105) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $19.52 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Jarred Kelenic hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mariners Player Props|
|Braves vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mariners|
Mariners vs. Braves Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 24, or 64.9%, of the 37 games they've played as favorites this season.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Braves have a 24-13 record (winning 64.9% of their games).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Atlanta has a 53.5% chance to win.
- The Braves went 4-3 over the seven games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Mariners have been victorious in six, or 40%, of the 15 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Mariners have a win-loss record of 6-6 when favored by -105 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Mariners have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Mariners vs. Braves Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Teoscar Hernández||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+145)|
|J.P. Crawford||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+220)|
|A.J. Pollock||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+190)|
|Eugenio Suárez||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+165)|
|Tom Murphy||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+185)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Mariners, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Mariners Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+3500||13th||3rd|
|Win AL West||+600||-||3rd|
Think the Mariners can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Seattle and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.