A.J. Pollock Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Athletics - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 3:24 PM MDT
A.J. Pollock -- with a slugging percentage of .130 in his past 10 games, including zero home runs) -- will be in action for the Seattle Mariners against the Oakland Athletics, with Ken Waldichuk on the hill, on May 24 at 9:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-2) against the Athletics.
A.J. Pollock Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: Ken Waldichuk
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on A.J. Pollock? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Athletics|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
A.J. Pollock At The Plate
- Pollock has three doubles, four home runs and eight walks while batting .148.
- Pollock has had a hit in nine of 29 games this season (31.0%), including multiple hits three times (10.3%).
- Looking at the 29 games he has played this season, he's homered in three of them (10.3%), and in 4.4% of his trips to the plate.
- Pollock has picked up an RBI in 24.1% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 10.3% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in one contest.
- In seven of 29 games this season, he has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
A.J. Pollock Home/Away Batting Splits
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (40.0%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (13.3%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (26.7%)|
|1 (7.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (13.3%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (26.7%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The Athletics pitching staff ranks 28th in the league with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Athletics' 6.95 team ERA ranks last across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combine to surrender the most home runs in baseball (85 total, 1.7 per game).
- The Athletics are sending Waldichuk (1-3) to the mound for his 10th start of the season. He is 1-3 with a 6.85 ERA and 39 strikeouts through 46 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Saturday against the Houston Astros, when the lefty went five innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up five hits.
- In nine games this season, the 25-year-old has a 6.85 ERA and 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .306 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.