Mariners vs. Athletics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Esteury Ruiz and the Oakland Athletics take the field on Wednesday at T-Mobile Park against Bryce Miller, who is projected to start for the Seattle Mariners. First pitch is at 9:40 PM ET.
The favored Mariners have -275 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Athletics, who are listed at +220. Seattle is favored on the run line (-2.5 with +105 odds). An 8.5-run total has been set in this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Mariners gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mariners vs. Athletics Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mariners Recent Betting Performance
- The Mariners have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and have won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Mariners and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
- In their last game with a spread, the Mariners covered the spread.
Read More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Athletics Player Props|
|Mariners vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Athletics|
|Mariners vs Athletics Odds|
Mariners Betting Records & Stats
- The Mariners have won 18 of the 32 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (56.2%).
- Seattle has played as moneyline favorites of -275 or shorter in just two games this season, which it won both.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Mariners a 73.3% chance to win.
- Seattle has played in 48 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-24-1).
- The Mariners have put together a 2-2-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.