Cal Raleigh Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Athletics - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 5:27 AM MDT
The Seattle Mariners, including Cal Raleigh and his .563 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, battle starter JP Sears and the Oakland Athletics at T-Mobile Park, Thursday at 9:40 PM ET.
He had two hits (going 2-for-3 with an RBI) in his last appearance against the Athletics.
Cal Raleigh Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: JP Sears
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +310)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Cal Raleigh? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Cal Raleigh At The Plate
- Raleigh is batting .234 with seven doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 19 walks.
- Raleigh has reached base via a hit in 24 games this year (of 42 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- In five games this season, he has hit a home run (11.9%, and 4.3% of his trips to the dish).
- Raleigh has picked up an RBI in 31.0% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 16.7% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 47.6% of his games this year (20 of 42), with two or more runs three times (7.1%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Cal Raleigh Home/Away Batting Splits
|13 (61.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (52.4%)|
|5 (23.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (19.0%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (52.4%)|
|1 (4.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (19.0%)|
|8 (38.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (23.8%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 27th in the league.
- The Athletics' 6.95 team ERA ranks last across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Athletics allow the most home runs in baseball (86 total, 1.7 per game).
- The Athletics are sending Sears (0-3) out to make his 10th start of the season. He is 0-3 with a 4.99 ERA and 51 strikeouts through 48 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last time out was on Saturday against the Houston Astros, when the lefty tossed six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- In nine games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.99, with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .246 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.