Ty France Player Prop Bets: Mariners vs. Athletics - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 5:27 AM MDT
The Seattle Mariners, including Ty France (.209 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starter JP Sears and the Oakland Athletics at T-Mobile Park, Thursday at 9:40 PM ET.
He notched a home run while going 1-for-3 in his most recent game against the Athletics.
Ty France Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: JP Sears
- TV Channel: ROOT Sports NW
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ty France? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Ty France At The Plate
- France is hitting .261 with 13 doubles, three home runs and 15 walks.
- France has picked up a hit in 33 of 48 games this year, with multiple hits 12 times.
- He has gone deep in 6.3% of his games this season, and 1.4% of his chances at the plate.
- France has picked up an RBI in 31.3% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 10.4% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in one contest.
- He has scored in 22 games this year, with multiple runs five times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ty France Home/Away Batting Splits
|19 (79.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (58.3%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.8%)|
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (33.3%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|10 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (20.8%)|
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 7.8 K/9, the fourth-worst in the league.
- The Athletics have a 6.95 team ERA that ranks last across all league pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combine to surrender the most home runs in baseball (86 total, 1.7 per game).
- Sears gets the start for the Athletics, his 10th of the season. He is 0-3 with a 4.99 ERA and 51 strikeouts through 48 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Saturday against the Houston Astros, when the lefty went six innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- The 27-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.99, with 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in nine games this season. Opposing hitters have a .246 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.