Mariners vs. Pirates: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Seattle Mariners and Pittsburgh Pirates will play on Friday at T-Mobile Park, at 10:10 PM ET, with Jarred Kelenic and Andrew McCutchen among those expected to deliver at the plate.
The Mariners are the favorite in this one, at -155, while the underdog Pirates have +125 odds to win. Seattle is favored on the run line (-1.5). The matchup's over/under has been set at 7 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Mariners gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mariners vs. Pirates Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Mariners Recent Betting Performance
- The Mariners have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Mariners and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- The Mariners are undefeated against the spread in their last two chances. The average over/under established by sportsbooks in Seattle's past three games has been 8.3, a span during which the Mariners and their opponents have finished under every time.
Discover More About This Game
|Mariners Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Pirates Player Props|
|Mariners vs Pirates Odds|
|Mariners vs Pirates Prediction|
Mariners Betting Records & Stats
- The Mariners have won 58.8% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (20-14).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter, Seattle has a 13-7 record (winning 65% of its games).
- The Mariners have a 60.8% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Seattle has played in 50 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-26-1).
- The Mariners have a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.