White Sox vs. Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 10:08 AM MDT|Updated: May. 26, 2023 at 12:12 PM MDT
The Chicago White Sox (21-31) and Detroit Tigers (23-25) clash on Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
The White Sox will look to Lance Lynn (3-5) versus the Tigers and Joey Wentz (1-4).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
White Sox vs. Tigers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lynn - CHW (3-5, 6.28 ERA) vs Wentz - DET (1-4, 7.45 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Lance Lynn
- The White Sox's Lynn (3-5) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw six innings against the Kansas City Royals, giving up two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 36-year-old has an ERA of 6.28, a 3.53 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.465 in 10 games this season.
- He's going for his third straight quality start.
- Lynn has pitched five or more innings in eight straight games and will look to extend that streak.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joey Wentz
- Wentz makes the start for the Tigers, his 10th of the season. He is 1-4 with a 7.45 ERA and 31 strikeouts over 38 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Sunday, the left-hander threw two innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing six earned runs while surrendering 10 hits.
- The 25-year-old has put up a 7.45 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings across nine games this season, while allowing a batting average of .304 to his opponents.
- Wentz has yet to notch a quality start so far this season.
- Wentz heads into this game with five outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.